Gym Divider Curtains
At Netting.com.au we are the specialists in Gym Divider Curtains. Our curtain divider nets are 100% Australian made, durable for Australian conditions and customized to fit any area. Divider nets are an important part of many sports facilities and can be used indoors or outdoors for a variety of sports including soccer, basketball, cricket and more.
The versatility of the curtain divider nets are the perfect solution for maximising the use of space without expanding or rebuilding. The nets allows large open spaces to be divided into smaller sections creating a visual barrier between courts/area. This solution increases privacy between the spaces and minimises distractions between the courts.
It has the added safety benefits of containing airborne objects causing hazards to other players and spectators.
We offer Australia and world wide sales, installation and repairs plus the best quality and design for durable sports netting and nets.
This gym divider curtain was erected by the Netting.com.au team for St Mary’s College in Ipswich, Queensland.
Sliding Gym Divider Curtain Tracks
Our sliding curtain track system comprises of a range of profile track sizes and components that bolt together to facilitate movement for opening and closing of curtain nets.
- Lightweight and heavy duty sliding curtains
- Internal and external applications
- Variety of brackets for various fixing methods
- Options of nylon and steel hangers
- Track sections can be straight or curved
Our sliding curtain track is the ideal solution for a large range of applications including:
- Sliding curtains in industrial units
- Welder’s sliding curtains
- Partitioning with sliding curtains
- Sliding curtain walls
- Sliding PVC strip curtains
- Agricultural sliding curtains
- Sliding curtains for trucks
- Sliding nets for sports halls (eg. cricket nets, basketball courts, soccer fields)
- Theatrical sliding curtains
- Easy to install, extend or move
- Free running – requires minimal force to move curtains
- Low maintenance – bearings and track do not need to be oiled
- High reliability
- Easy operation
- Tapered edge track profile means curtain hangers run smooth and do not snag or bind
- Compact size – allowing for space utilisation
- Track profile designed to reduce build up of dust and grime
Standard components for an industrial sliding door track system:
- Top track – guide rail for curtain sliding mechanism
- Support brackets – for fixing track to wall
- Curtain hangers (also known as trolleys, runners or wheels) – these slide inside top track
- Track end stops – stop curtain hangers leaving top track
For information about ongoing divider curtain maintenance see our Gym Divider Curtain operation page.
Here’s a great example of some custom gym divider curtains for multiple cricket pitches setup in a gymnasium.